PhysioPlus Health Group - Toronto, ON
Are you looking for a change? Do you want a clinic with a fun and supportive environment, and opportunities for growth?
Then PhysioPlus Health Group is looking for you!
PhysioPlus Health Group is a modern, spacious clinic in a great neighborhood (just steps from the subway!) with active, motivated, and enthusiastic patients who want to get better!
With strong relationships in the community, and a reputation for delivering high quality one-on-one care, our clinic keeps on growing! You’ll have opportunities to take part in the growth of the business and move into a leadership role. We’ll give you the support and the tools you need to help you succeed!
- Regular support in building and maintaining your caseload
- No admin work ~ we manage all reception, appointments, invoicing, and billing for you
- Monthly in-services/clinical rounds
- Remote access to charting
We believe in MENTORSHIP!
As clinicians, our learning never ends. Whether you’re a seasoned clinician, a new grad or a student in training, we’ll help you plan your certification and (new) programs to sharpen or develop new skills to add to your clinical tool-kit. Our mentorship program will allow you to learn from clinicians with advanced training (osteopathic manual therapy, FCAMPT, pelvic health, concussion, sports medicine, bracing). You can also take advantage of our Direct Mentorship Program. The Direct Mentorship Program is ongoing until you feel like a clinician superstar.
How does it work? You’ll meet with your assigned clinical mentor each week to:
- Practice new and advance techniques to build and sharpen your skills
- Get help to build a full caseload and maintain it
- How to create a treatment plan and keep patients committed to it
- How to interact with patients and build rapport
Contact me if you have the same CORE VALUES:
- A desire to contribute to the positive culture of the team, have fun and enjoy coming to work!
- Have a positive attitude towards patients and co-workers
- A desire to be a collaborative member of the team offering your experience, enthusiasm, and creativity to further enhance the clinic as a whole
- Have a keen interest in ongoing learning and a strong work ethic
All levels of experience and students in training (if you are also a regulated health practitioner such a physiotherapist, RMT, AT, etc.) are encouraged to apply!
Don’t wait any longer…call or email us today to learn more!
Michelle DeMarchi: (416) firstname.lastname@example.org