The Rehab Centre of Maple Inc. - Vaughan, ON
The Rehab Centre of Maple Inc. is a thriving wellness based multidisciplinary clinic in Vaughan. Serving the community for over 20 years, we constantly strive to provide the most effective and efficient patient-centred care available.
Our clinic is staffed with fully qualified and experienced health care professionals working together to deliver the best evidence-based practice principles to our valued patients. Our current staff of professionals include Registered Physiotherapists, Chiropractors, Registered Massage Therapists, Acupuncturists, Naturopathic Doctor and an Osteopathic Therapist. All our therapists have been working in our clinic for many years and have established very successful practices.
We are currently looking to expand our team and are seeking a part-time Osteopathic Manual Practitioner with a possible full-time opportunity. The possible part-time hours are as follows:
Monday - 9:00am to 8:00pm
Wednesday - 9:00am to 2:30pm
Thursday - 9:00am to 2:30pm
Saturday - 9:00am to 2:00pm
What we offer:
- Stress-free work environment: Our administration team takes care of all scheduling, patient inquiries, payments, handles many tasks, so you can focus on treating your patients.
- Reputable and established clinic/patient base: The Rehab Centre Of Maple Inc. enjoys an exceptional reputation of effective and proper patient care for over 20 years. This hard-earned reputation is how we maintain our high patient retention and constantly appreciate new patient referrals.
- Linen services: Clean and always available linens without having to worry about doing it yourself.
- Hydraulic Electric Tables: Treatment tables which can quickly accommodate to your individual working heights to provide better ergonomics thus lessening the stress on your body.
- Advanced COVID-19 Safety Measures: In a clinic with so many different college requirements, we strictly adhere to and surpass all of our related college requirements. With extreme vigilance towards adherence to the current policies, we endeavor to secure the safest and most protected facility for all our staff and patients.
- Up-to-date Patient Management Software System: We employ one of the latest and constantly improving patient management software system. A combined system for notation and scheduling allows for a much more efficient and integrated system. This cloud based system allows for an improved experience in charting (at the office or at home) and assists in maintaining proper patient notation and care. Computer terminals are provided within the clinic to improve ease of use, but the system is easily accessible with your own tablet if you so wish.
- Work-life balance: Owned and operated by a practicing health care practitioner, we understand how important your life outside the clinic is, as well as your work life. We are not a franchise. We work just as you do. We have a beautiful, professional looking clinic with an exceptional stress free environment, allowing you and us to do what we love, helping people get better and to stay well.
We have a current waiting list of patients requesting Osteopathic services.
What we require:
- Skilled, personable, and committed to patient-centered care.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work collaboratively with team members.
- Exceptional organizational and time management qualities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- New graduates are welcome.
If you are interested, please email Dr. Macario, The Rehab Centre of Maple Inc., at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at http://www.trcmaple.com for more information.