HearSay Speech and Hearing Centre - Milton, ON
Our Milton rehab and wellness centre is looking for an ambitious, passionate and forward-thinking OSTEOPATHIC MANUAL PRACTITIONER to join our growing multidisciplinary team.
WHAT THIS POSITION HAS TO OFFER:
- A highly respected reputation and credibility within the local community
- Seasoned management team provides leadership to help grow your practice
- Located in a newly renovated building
- Motivating, collaborative work environment with opportunities for growth
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE TO PARTNER WITH US:
Do you share our vision and values and want to evolve and exceed in excellence with us? Our centre is currently looking for a qualified Osteopathic Manual Practitioner to join our team of health and wellness professionals that includes Occupational and Physical therapy (adult, paediatric and pelvic floor), Acupuncture, Massage Therapy, Child Life Specialist, Therapeutic Yoga, Speech, Audiology, Psychology and Psychotherapy. You are well respected among your peers and are interested in an opportunity in which you can build and grow your practice with strategic business support and collaboration from our multidisciplinary team. This opportunity is ideal for someone who is motivated to build their own practice. This can be either a part-time or full-time opportunity.
A diploma from an accredited college in the field of osteopathy.
1-2 years experience is preferred and passion for the profession is mandatory. New grads are welcome.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player for a collaborative work environment
- Responsible and trustworthy
- Detail oriented, professional, results oriented
- Looking to grow in a business capacity
We sincerely look forward to hearing from you, reading your cover letter and resume and discussing this opportunity further.
If you are interested in applying, or for more information, please email Tracy Gaetan, HearSay Speech and Hearing Centre, at firstname.lastname@example.org