We are currently hiring an Osteopathic Manual Practitioner (on a contract basis) for our state-of-the-art 6,000 square foot facility in Milton. Experience treating sporting injuries is a benefit. Guaranteed to hit the ground running to a full schedule from day 1 due to overwhelming demand for manual osteopathy.
Osteoathletic is the fastest growing health clinic in Milton with steady new patient growth and high client retention rates. Voted #1 for manual osteopathy by Milton Readers’ Choice, we offer potential candidates a fun, collaborative work environment in a large, bright, beautiful and well-equipped facility and a full-schedule right from the start!
• Exceptional time management and organizational skills
• Strong manual therapy skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively with all team members
• A solid understanding of how different modalities in the clinic can benefit patient care
• Flexible schedule (half day or full day shifts)
• All marketing and patients will be provided
• Hydraulic tables
• Reception & online booking
• Mentoring opportunities
• Percentage-split compensation
• Access to the latest technology