Triangle Physiotherapy is an established and expanding group of Physiotherapist-owned private clinics, with multiple locations in the GTA. Our motive is to provide patient-focused quality care with emphasis on manual therapy, exercise and education-focused treatment.
We are looking for a Registered Osteopathic Manual Practitioner to practice at several of our locations in the GTA (Toronto, Mississauga, Oakville).
We need a highly self-motivated individual with excellent communication skills, excellent people skills, and a positive attitude.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Registration with the College of Osteopathic Manual Practitioners of Ontario.
• An individual who can adhere to confidentiality requirements, can demonstrate initiative, and with excellent judgement and prioritizing skills.
• A passionate and dedicated team player who is committed to the challenge of working with clients who are looking for overall quality of life improvement and who is eager to be part of a multidisciplinary team.
• The individual must have an entrepreneurial mindset and strong business acumen.
• The individual must be able to participate in community and promotional events to represent the clinic.
• The individual must be able to do videos for social media and write blogs.
• Interested in sharing knowledge and engaging in team-based patient care with our other Physiotherapists, Chiropractors and Massage Therapists and communication with referring physicians and specialists in the form of reports.
• Excellent time management, multitasking and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent written and communication skills.
• People-person who cultivates a nurturing and enjoyable environment for both patients and staff.
• Professional and polished demeanour with patients.
• % split remuneration
• Linens and laundry
• Regular in-house training workshops in clinical education, as well as caseload management.
• Trained reception staff to handle bookings and billings.
• EMR system
• A culture that encourages learning, collaboration – fun – is diverse – and inclusive.
If interested, please email your cover letter and resume to the attention of Bhakti Vora at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please visit our website at www.trianglephysiotherapy.com.